Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Monday, March 29, 2010

What I Did While I Was In Utah



I'm finally home and back from Utah.....it was a wonderful trip and great to see old friends. I went for more then that though....I went to check everything that I can't seem to find here in California.....boy have I been missing out. My first stop was Hobby Lobby (It took two trips) The first trip was short, only 30 minutes but the second trip lasted much longer.....lets just say I know the store backwards and forwards now. They had some great deals that you will get to see in my second video. The second place I got to go was the Scrapbook Expo and they too had so great deals...the best I think was DCWV...they had their own booth and way discounted paper packs. Then we went to Roberts crafts...now Roberts crafts was nice but they didn't deals I had hoped...I did find a couple of things that I just couldn't live without....but it wasn't my favorite store. My last stop on trip was to Riverton, Utah and for all you stamper you know what is there.....yes Stampin' Up Headquarters.....and as many of you know I recently became a Stampin' Up demonstrator.....so it was really cool to see where it all comes from. It was a jam packed filled little vacation filled with lots of fun...I will have another video for you maybe later tonight or tomorrow....Have a great night!!!

2 comments:

  1. Was that your hubby talking? If it was, that was sweet of him to do that! I'm in Cali also & my hubby drove me to CHA @ 4:30am drove for 5 1/2 hours! That's what you call TRUE Love!:)
    hugs,
    Emma:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that was my hunny he is always there with me 100% of the time.....and boy I love him for the that. I am truly blessed to have him in my life. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete