Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Friday, March 19, 2010

The Bottle Swap!!




I just wanted to share with you all that finished my bottle and that it will go out in the mail tomorrow. I'm so excited.....I got Julie for Readysetstamp.blogspot.com and I feel like she is famous. I watch all of her youtube video's....so now maybe I will be part of one her video's (gee I hope she likes what I got her). If you are interested in doing a bottle swap Yoliebean is your lady......you can find her at Yoliebean.blogspot.com
Well let me tell you this was one of the coolest things I have done in a while I encourage everyone to do it at least once!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandy- This has been so much fun! I am going to get yours out in the mail today. I wish that I would have gotten the water bottle like you did. I have a 2 litter and I couldn't find everything so I am also shipping a box. Famous, a celebrity? LOL Nah, not me. :0) Thank you so much for watching my videos, I really do appreciate it. I noticed that you sell Stampin Up! How does the Saleabration work? I am intersted. Have a blessed weekend! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete