Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Sunday, March 21, 2010

Lots Of New Stuff!!

Over the next few weeks there is going to be a lot of new things going on. I have a pretty busy week planned ahead of me. Tuesday is Anna's birthday....which is an all day surprise for her (sorry can't go into detail because she reads my blog). Also on Tuesday my very first Stampin' Up order comes in....and boy is it a big one. I'm so excited to see all the new stuff.....I'm going to have lots of fun creating in the next week. Then on Thursday Dean Chase and myself are off to Utah for the weekend. For Dean it's a time to visit with his old friends and have some guy time for me it's time to see store's I have never seen before like Hobby Lobby and Roberts Crafts. The best part is that they are having a scrapbooking expo in Salt Lake City on Saturday while we are there. And I get to go YAY for me.....so busy busy busy for me. But I plan on taking lots of pictures and video so that I can share it all with you....until next time have a great week!! Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment