Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Friday, March 12, 2010

How I Plan On Spending My Saturday

I am so excited because this Saturday is going to be my first Saturday away from Dean and the kids. I have to admit that for all the excitement I feel a little nervous too. I don't want Dean to feel stress out with Chase or even Katelynn....It's funny how the oldest and the youngest can give us the most stress.

Now on to what I am doing tomorrow...they are holding a stamping convention in Carson so me and my best friend Anna and her friend Michelle and I believe another lady named Tracy are leaving bright and early so we can have breakfast and enjoy the day. Once we get there we hope to learn new technique's about stamping. I just want to soak everything up....because to be honest I don't know very much about stamping just the very basics. So the more I learn the better I will be doing.

Also just to let you know Sunday we are going to Ikea so I will be getting more storage items.....so once I can get things arranged and stored I plan on video tapping my scrapping area and that will be my second video. And before you know it I will be working on a project on video....lol Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment