Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Thursday, March 25, 2010

Off to Utah

Today we are off to Utah....We are going to spend some time with our friend Pete. Dean is going for the fun of hanging out with his friend, secretly I am going so that I can go to the craft stores that they don't have in California. Is that wrong? I love our friends and will have a great time with them, but can't help but think about all of those store just waiting for me to enter.....Hobby Lobby.....Roberts Crafts....These are just two that I know of if anyone knows of any other store PLEASE just let me know.....PLEASE!! I know they would love for me to check them out...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment