Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Just A Little Update

Just wanted to let you know that sometime in the next few days I am going to have a little treat for you.....I will be posting my first video.....YES!!!  my first video...I have decided to start the video process.  I have to say I am a little scared and a little nervous but I do believe you have to jump with both feet.  And I am lucky enough to the support of my wonderful husband Dean and best bestie Anna!!  So keep checking back and once it's up tell me what you think!!

1 comment:

  1. Really hoping you went out for a walk this evening! I'm really sorry your having a rough evening. Just know it will pass and tomorrow is a new day :) I love ya friend...if I were there I would give you a BIG HUG!

    ReplyDelete