Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Top 15 Favorite Things of 2010


Carolanne over at loganscraftmomma on youtube gave us a little challenge....she asked us to pick our top 15 things of 2010. Boy was this hard...I didn't think I really had that many favorite things...lol. But I did narrow it down. So I hope that you like it and if you have any question please just leave me a comment. And don't forget to check out Carolanne http://www.youtube.com/user/loganscraftymomma She does some awesome videos...so you need to check them out....Thanks again!! Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment