Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wacky Wednesday #23


Wow...it has been a long time since I have been in one of Paula's challenges...I have been so busy with the holiday's and my really good friend is have a baby and I am throwing the shower so I am just busy busy busy. But I was making Valentine's Day cards so I thought that I could include her challenge in one of the cards. The challenge was a color challenge, I had to use pink and green....and this is my card....I hope you enjoy it!!

The finished card is 5 1x2 by 4 1x4
Solid cardstock is Stampin' Up
The printed paper I don't remember the name sorry :(
The little monster is cut at 3 3/4 from Mini Monster cartridge
I used two different stamps one from Stampin' Up and one from The Pink Stamper
Ribbon

If you have any questions please just let me know.....Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment