Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Pink Stamper Call For Designer's


Robyn over at My Pink Stamper has two openings for designer's on her design team....so I thought that I would take a chance and enter. You have to use your favorite cartridge....mine is Create a Critter.....and you have to use the colors brown green and pink...did that as well....So here is my card...If you have any questions just let me know.

Here is my receipe:
The finished card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
The zebra is 3 1/2 cut from Create a Critter
Pink paper is Stampin' Up card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1 /2 (folded in half)
Printed paper is DCWV card stock cut at 5 1/4 x 4
Brown paper is Stampin' Up card stock cut at 5 1/4 x 2 3/4
Stickles
White gel pen
A la Mode sparkle embossing powder
Stampin' Up Craft white stamp pad
My Pink Stamper Pinka-licious stamp set
Swiss dots embossing folder
Ribbon

Thank you for looking...I hope you enjoyed it!!

7 comments:

  1. Cute card...I really like your colors and the ribbon is too cute!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card! I made a zebra too...
    Just became a follower...Would Love it if you could visit or follow my blog.
    Minta

    Your zebra is adorable.
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super cute card!
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is darling! I especially love the eyes and the embossing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!!! Good Luck!!! -Sam :-)

    p.s. I'm a new blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the create a critter is the #1 go to cart for this challenge :) Good Luck! I hope you check out mine at
    http://sweetsassydiva-gspot.blogspot.com

    I am enjoying all the variety and creativity! Great way to start the year! TFS!

    We are doing a blog hop today for the three Kings day and there will be some yummy blog candy along the way! I hope you can stop by

    ReplyDelete