Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Years!!!

Happy New Years to all my family and crafting friends....as we end 2010 and begin 2011 there is a lot I want to say. First, thank you sticking with me!! My hope is with the new year I will be able to fullfil a few goal I have for myself, one is to be more decicated to my blog thru posts and videos. In 2010 I started making videos and I want to make more, so that is what I am going to do. My second goal is to get back to the basics....and by that I mean scrapbooking....I seem to have forgotten why I started this craft to begin with. I am so far behind and with each passing day I get farther behind. I would like to become a bit more orgainzed....I would also like to practice using my Cricut Cake more....I feel like I rushed to buy it and am now afraid to use it. So these are just a few of the things that I am going to work on this year.

A lot people don't know that I am a shy person and I tend to hide from people, I find it very hard to make friends. It's nice to have an outlet to say how I feel and to share what I love.

I know that 2011 is going to bring changes.....some I can handle and and some maybe not but I will take them all one day at a time.

So may this New Year bring you health, happiness, hope, peace, wealth, joy, and most of all love.
Always,
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment