Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Thursday, January 6, 2011

Baby Shower Invitations



My really really really (lol) good friend Kaija is have a baby and I am throwing her baby shower. I think the day she found out she was pregnant I asked if I could throw her, her shower.....we just had to wait until we knew what she was having.....because like me she just has to know. Well she found out she is having a little boy and he is going to be named Noah.

I also asked if I could make he shower invitations....she said sure...and so this is the result. Of course when I first took the pictures and was ready to post I realized I had all her information on it including her phone number since it is going to be thrown t her house....so I had to retake the pictures.

She is doing Noah's room in browns, greens and blues....so those are the colors I tried to stick with. I showed them to her today and she loved them....so I guess as long as she is happy I did a good job.

Hope everyone is having a great night....I'm off to make dinner....Hugs, Brandy

2 comments:

  1. I think your invite came out adorable! Great job!

    -Alma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!!

    I am having a cricut cart give away. Check out my blog for details:)

    ReplyDelete