Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Thursday, October 21, 2010

Wacky Wednesday Challenge #12




I know two post in one day....But I finished the card so I wanted to get it posted....I think it turned out so cute!!
The finished card is 5 1/2 x 5
I used Stampin' Up cardstock
A white gel pen
Stickles
And a Halloween stamp from K&Company

I hope you enjoy the card....Have a great weekend!!

Brandy

1 comment:

  1. love the card my friend!! as always its great to have you back for another Wacky Wednesday Challenge!

    Happy Crafting, Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete