Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Happy Thoughts!!

I thought I would take some time to share some of my happy thoughts with all of you!!....In the past few weeks I have been pretty lucky. First I won my very first blog hop...It was The Little Hop of Horrors by Canadian Nickel Scrap'n and the blog I won at was http://creepyglowbugg.blogspot.com If you get a chance you should check it out, she does some amazing work!!..I can't wait for my blog candy to get here....I have become a postman stalker...lol

Then yesterday I found out that I had won over at My Pink Stamper's.....I know I know...YAY!!! This time I won Happy Haunting's...The cricut cartridge...I just can't believe it...

Now I need to start video taping again...I haven't had much time lately but I will get one up soon.

On one last note I am lucky enough to have a great husband who is taking me on a date.....and you ask where our date is???...He's taking me to the Ontario Scrapbooking Convention....Man do I love this man!!!!

I have the health of my family, good friends, and so many other things to enjoy....all my happy thoughts!!!

2 comments:

  1. I saw that you won and I was like YAY!!!! its my Brandy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week!! And an even greater husband! :)

    ReplyDelete