Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Sunday, October 24, 2010

Ontario Convention Center Haul




I was lucky enough yesterday to go to the Ontario Convention Center....I went with my favorite person....Dean!!...Most people can't say this but I am lucky enough to be married to my best friend and he enjoys going to most anything scrapbooking with me.....Sometimes I think he has more fun then me....lol. He knows all the right things to pick out, exactly what I'm looking for, and how to find the best deals.

We had a perfect day and after we were done at the Convention he took me to lunch....it was our perfect day.

I hope you enjoy the haul...if you have any questions just leave a comment and I will get back to you!!! Brandy

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to drive down there so bad from Vegas. My friend went and she had a good time. Im waiting to see all the stuff she got. :) Love all the goodies you were able to get.

    ReplyDelete