Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Friday, October 15, 2010

My Pink Stamper Challenge



Well I want to give it a shot so here is my chance...My finished card is
5 1/2 x 4 1/4
My solid paper is from Stampin' Up
Printed paper is from Debbie Mum
And then at the end I heat embossed trick or treat on the card

I just love this card and I can't wait to give it to one of Nikolas' teachers. I hope you like it. If you have any questions or comments just leave them for me...I love comments!!

No comments:

Post a Comment