Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentine's Day!!

I just wanted to share my Valentine's Day with all of you.  It was a pretty relaxing day.  My DH was so sweet and bought me two cricut cartridges..... Winter Woodland and Old West and then knew I didn't have any more glue for my ATG gun so he told me to by 12 rolls.... so now I'm set for adhesive for awhile.  We also exchanged cards and spent the rest of the day just relaxing.  I love those days.....He even took tomorrow making all of us have a three day weekend.
Well I hope that all of you had just as good of a day as I did.....and you spent it with people that you care about just like I did.
Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment