Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Birthday Gifts

This gift is from DH...he found a great deal at Target and then took two days mounting it to make sure there were no wires showing (he loves doing stuff like this). If someones tv is not working it is so much fun for him to figure how to fix it.
This was also a gift from my DH. While I was in the hospital he called me and said turn it to HSN....."look what I just bought for your birthday," he said. With both are a little addicted. Sometimes you just can't beat their prices....He says it was for when I start posting my own videos.....I think I still have to work up the courage for that...

And this all came from my wonderful friend Anna....It came in a beautiful basket....of course I ripped into it first and then thought to take a picture....she is so thoughtful and such a good friend she bought me a crop-a-dile that I have been wanting forever and some ink pads so that I could try embossing and I did.....lets just say I did and I loved and I want to learn so much more!!!


And lastly from my kids they bought me a bind-it-all......something else I have been wanting for a while....while at the CHA we watched them demo it and my DH was impressed....and so I got it for my birthday
I just want to make sure that everyone knows just how thankful I am. Thank you Dean, I love you very much. To my kids Katelynn, Nikolas, and Chase thank you I love you. And to Anna thank you so much for being my friend.
I know this was a long post the next won't be so long....lol



2 comments:

  1. Oh Brandy....you SOOOOO deserved all this and more! DEAN is the men of all men when it comes to TV stuff. We so appreciate all he did for us on Super Bowl...Might I mention the SAINTS WON! LOL....Wayne still hasn't quite gotten over this yet. The TV is awesome. I am so jealous...Now, you just need to start getting your videos made. I cant wait!
    Big hug to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. You sure got a lot of really cool things. I just love my bind it all. Have fun with it. Can't wait to see some videos.

    ReplyDelete