Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Funny Valentine's

This is a shot of everything all together
Here is some of the cards


I got the idea for these from a magazine. I thought they were so cute!!

Another one....too cute!!




More cards....



My children's mailboxes.....idea came from Robyn (My Pink Stamper)....Thanks Robyn!!!.....They turned so super cute!!






More cards....Some using My Pink Stamper stamp set





And last but not least the goodies bags....which I'm sure that my children are looking forward to a lot more than the card or the mailbox. So I hope that everyone has a happy Valentine's Day. I hope that you spend it with someone special to you.....because I know that I will be spending it with the four most important people in my life!








2 comments:

  1. wow you have been busy making lots of valentine treats. Love the little monster/robot treats. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW WOMAN! What did you make one for everybody in the high desert! All 3 of my girls loved your treats! You really out did yourself. Ash thought it was really thoughtful of you to include her. Just proves your never too old for the simple things huh? She still gets excited about Christmas morning stockings!
    Enjoy your day...

    ReplyDelete