Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Some Cards That I Made

I thought that I would post some cards that I made.  I have so many more but didn't want to bore you with too many cards.  I find that the more I make the more I learn.  It is so very peaceful for me to sit at my table and create something.....and then I enjoy watching peoples reactions to the cards.  The problem is that I have been doing more card making then scrapbooking....lol  I have to get back into my scrapbooking!  I hope that everyone is have an enjoyable week so far!!

No comments:

Post a Comment