Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Thursday, September 16, 2010

Wishing Everyone A Happy Thursday!!!

We are finally in full back to school mode....we have a schedule down and everything seems to be running pretty smooth. I haven't been paper crafting too much. Hopefully this weekend I can get back to it. My little one Chase needed some new pajamas so I have been working on sewing him new ones. That is our little tradition.....we NEVER buy pajamas I ALWAYS make them....usually it is around the holidays.....problems is I don't think Chase could have lasted until then....I have already made him four.....so maybe I will go through more piles and piles of fabric and see what I have and make him so more.

And if I have time this weekend I will do some paper crafting too. I hope that you all have a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment