Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Monday, September 6, 2010

Ready For The First Day of School

We are in the final hours leading up to the first day of school....I am so glad that school is starting and things are days are getting back to normal. We seem to have lost our normal here and I am ready to find it....does anyone else feel that way??
We look forward to the summer all year long....but then it's hot and we hide in the house all day...lol
I am so excited to have my days back and to have a routine and especially some crafting time.....so bring on SCHOOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment