Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Sunday, September 19, 2010

Another Wacky Wednesday Challenge!!!



I decided to go ahead and do another Wacky Wednesday Challenge over at More Than Favors with Paula.....it has been a pretty busy week and I was sure I wasn't going to have the time to do it this week. But lucky for me Paula extended the date and I got a little free time. So here is what I used:

The Sweet Treats Cartridge flower #5 cut at 3"
The bird print paper is from the stack "Love Nest" by My Minds Eye
Solid cardstock is from Stampin' Up
Ribbon is from Michaels
Stamp is from the My Pink Stamper set Punny-licious
The finished card is 5 1/2 x 4 1/4

2 comments:

  1. Loving it Brandy! thansk for joining the wacky wednesday challenge again :) It always a pleasure having you join in the fun!

    Happy Crafting, Paula
    morethanfavors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your link over at More Than Favors and had to come check out your blog and project. Love the card!!

    TFS, Cheryl @ CardsbyCG.blogspot.com

    I now follow you! :)

    ReplyDelete