Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Thursday, May 20, 2010

Update

Just wanted to give you a little update and let you know how things are going......we are moved in and working together to get stuff put away. My wonderful husband Dean put my shelves up last night and I am still working on the painting. We still have a long way to go but we will get it done. The kids are working towards the last days of school.....Katelynn only has 2 weeks left and I think that Nikolas has a month. So I am ready to say bring on the summer.....I am ready for a break. As soon as my area is finished I promise I will post pictures and maybe a video...I hope all is well for all of you....talk to you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment