Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The Final Performance


Nikolas and his proud momma

Nikolas and his proud daddy

Nikolas and Katelynn

Nikolas waiting to perform

We are so proud of this young man....he has been playing the violin for 2 years now and this is the final performance of the year. There has been a lot of budget cuts and there is a lot of uncertainty about the music program at his school....So this could very well be his final performance all together. So we want to make sure he knows just how proud we really are of him. Nikolas you have done a wonderful job we love you and are so very proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment