Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Monday, January 11, 2010

An amazing deal....

I was going to try and get a picture up but didn't have the time. The past two days I have found the most amazing deals. First, at Michael's yesterday they had a bid sale on everything and the between 1 and 9 pm you got and extra 20% of your total purchase. So I got some great stamps, I got Halloween, Christmas, and just because stamps. Then today I went to Big Lots and they have Circut cartridges there for 30 dollars. They don't have many to chose from, but I was lucky enough that what they did have I didn't have so I got Stretch Your Imagination for 30 bucks. Maybe tomorrow I will post a picture of all my great deals. Now all I can do is sit back and count the days until the CHA. I can't wait!!! Excited can't even begin to describe how I feel!!! Well I hope you all have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. OOO!! Don't ya just love Big Lots!!!! And Michaels...Yikes, I could live there....

    ReplyDelete