Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's day to all my blogging friends...I hope that you all have some one wonderful to spend it with. I am lucky enough to have my very best friend of almost 15 years coming home to me any minute.....On the 20th of this month we will be married 12 years....and every single day I love him more and more. We truly are best friends and there is nothing I can't tell him. I am so lucky to have him in my my life

We have like a triple play in February; my birthday, Valentine's day and our anniversary so my husband said the way we can celebrate it (totally his idea) is to go to the Scrapbook Expo at the Anaheim Convention Center February 25-27th......Man do I have a great husband....I'm really going to have to do it up for him for his birthday!! I love you Dean!!

No comments:

Post a Comment