Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Boy I have been terrible at keeping up at my blog......I'm sorry guys! My summer has been so busy and I have had little time to craft. And that makes me sad. The good news is that school is about to starts so maybe we can get back into a routine and I can start posting things again :)
I still have to make a video of my new scrapping area and I would like to maybe even attempt to video me making a card or scrapbook page. I do need to get busy though for sure. I hope that summer is treating you all well and all are happy and safe....hope to hear from you soon.
Brandy

No comments:

Post a Comment