Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Monday, April 26, 2010

We Are Moving.....

So I am sad and happy at the same time.....We are moving.....We have been living in an apartment since Chase was 6 months old....The apartment worked for us for a long time....it fit all of our needs.....well as the years have passed the needs have changed....so we have decided to move to a house. It's bigger then the apartment and we have a front and backyard so the kids have lots of room to play (as well as the dog)
The best part is it gives Dean a bigger area for himself and a bigger area for me too!! So all these things should make life a little calmer and comfortable.
Now on to the bad parts packing....I HATE packing.....But I'm excited so it seems to be going pretty fast.....Dean and I are a pretty good team so as long as we stick together we can get it done.....
So look forward to new videos and new pictures once we get settled...Hope everyone is having a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment