Welcome To My Blog

Just a little about me.....I'm a stay at home mom of three children....17, 11, and 4. My Dear Husband works hard for our family as a truck driver. In my free time I love to scrapbook, sew, read, and most of all spend time with my family.



My hope with this blog is to share some of the things that I enjoy and through that I learn what you enjoy.



Monday, December 28, 2009

My First Post

Today is my first post.....

I have many plans for the New Year, one of the biggest is to get caught up on my scrapbooking. This will be no small task. I have three children and two of those children I am at least four years behind and my youngest I'm sad to say I haven't even started one for him. So that is my biggest goal. Tomorrow is my first day. I spent today cleaning and preparing so that I can spend the day working on the scrapbooks. The next task will be getting my pictures together.....so more fun for me. Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Omg.. i see another pinkstamper in the midst..... love you mom. nice page

    ReplyDelete